Is that documentation stored on a github like rsyslog's?

http://www.liblognorm.com/files/manual/index.html

El 05/12/16 a las 11:15, David Lang escribió:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, mosto...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi.

Is there an online liblognorm tester to check the rules we are writing?

Otherwise, could you provide a testing guide (http://www.liblognorm.com/files/manual/installation.html#testing) to build lognormalizer to test?

the liblognorm package includes lognormalizer, but it doesn't put it in a place where it's picked up by the default path

/usr/lib/lognorm/lognormalizer