On Wed, 23 Nov 2016, Rainer Gerhards wrote:

wiki.rsyslog.com

But I think it has not been updated for a while. You may need an account,
if so, let me know.

I am not sure if the wiki is the best place to do it. We think about
retiring it for a while, it was mainly a spam dump...

While I haven't tried it, a GitHub wiki might be better, especially from a
visibility pov. I could enable it if there are no objections. I don't know
though how granular the GitHub premissons are.

anything that's on the old rsyslog wiki is rather out of date at this point. I think turning on the github wiki and trying it would be a good move.

David Lang

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.