As main promoter (ring the bell and run like hell), could you make some tests comparing filebeat vs imfile performance and footprint?

El 23/11/16 a las 19:32, Bob Gregory escribió:
I can easily enough knock together an omriemann - it's protobuf over TCP or
UDP.  TCP allows for message ack.

There are a couple of C clients that are useful as prior art, and I've
worked with a bunch of clients in python, haskell and golang.