You can save time by ensuring that the config file is error-free
before you try out anything. As long as there is at least one error,
you never know what that error affects (well, you can know, but then
you need to be deep into the architecture). It's the same thing as
with compiler error messages...

Also, it would have been helpful if you had posted the requested info,
then we could have helped. But without that debug info, we really
don't know what goes on (I still don't know about what was the cause
of your original issue).

Rainer
Rainer