Thanks David. It helped (sadly it arrived 2 hours late :P)

I'm now dealing setting a variable with timestamp:::date-rfc5424 format.

El 01/12/16 a las 15:57, Dave Caplinger escribió:
Try:

   set $!data!foo = $programname;

As far as I know, rainerscript can't inject variables/properties into string
literals directly; so if you really want to use string concatenation do this:

   set $!data!foo = "this_might_work_better_" & $programname;

If you want to get any more complex than that, you can use a template and exec
it:

   template(name="s_my_programname" type="string" string="%$programname%")
   set $!data!foo = exec_template("s_my_hostname");

(but you could make the template much more complex, such as stringing multiple
things together, adding delimiters, etc.)

Hope one of these helps,

--
Dave Caplinger
Director, Technical Product Management