Trying to keep the discussion alive and separated from quite long-long-long github issue

IMHO it's better to have embedded graphs in doc, rather than separate images files, cause it will ease doc maintenance.

Said so, I agree with you using a third-party web provider is not a valid choice.

Do we agree on this "dot within rst" approach?

Any help on embedding dot into rst within github would be much appreciated. Radu?