I would like to notify the members of a particular group when a ticket is created (via email or the guy) without an owner already assigned.

Sadly, I have no idea how to go about this. Is there a section on the wiki that deals with stuff like this?

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

  From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
    "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

  "I have great faith in fools:
     Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe