Hi Guys,

I really could use some ideas to track this one down.
RT3.4.5 on Solaris 9, Perl 5.8.1 using MySQL and Sendmail.

When an email is received, the ticket is parsed correctly, custom fields are created and filled, ticket is put in the right queue etc, but the email to the requestor and to the Admin CC's to notify of arrival are not being sent. After that, everything works fine.

This only affects a few queues, some of which have been working for ages. I have compared the config to queues that are working and they are identical, even down to the same template files and scrip names.

Anyone any ideas how to find this?

--
Richard Ellis
.Sun B2B Operations