On May 29, 2007, at 12:55 PM, Justin Brodley wrote:

Out of curiosity has anyone at Best Practical evaluated the suggestions and determined feasibility of any of these suggestions.

We've certainly paid keen attention to what folks are looking for. And what users are actually doing impacts our future plans quite a bit. But we don't tend to comment on future features before we build them unless a specific customer is underwriting that feature (and tells us we can talk about it before we release it.)

If there's something you need on a schedule, that's how we earn our pizza and coca-cola.

Best,
Jesse

Justin Brodley