At Thursday 9/6/2007 04:02 PM, you wrote:
How would you best suggest that I notify a group of people via email when a ticket is created in a particular queue? For most queues we have made certain people AdminCCs for the entire queue, but then they receive updates to everything. I just want a list of people to get emails on ticket create, but not receive copies of every update on every ticket.

I was thinking about using this:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SendEmailAction

But is there an already built in way to do this?

It's simpler to have this scrip:

On Create Notify Other Recipients with template MyTemplate

where MyTemplate has the recipients hard-coded (like the example in that wiki page). There's no need to add a new scrip action to the database.

Steve