At Thursday 9/6/2007 04:34 PM, John Arends wrote:

Steve,

I don't know much about scrips (have not had a need to use them until now).

Would MyTemplate just need a list of email addresses, or is there more to it than that? I'm not sure how to set up a template.

Thanks

-John

The templates look like email messages - they can include the normal email headers and also can have RT fields embedded. The example from the wiki page see the bottom of this mail) could be a start. Often it's useful to copy the content from one of the global templates.

There are more details on templates http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Template , and some contributed template fragments are at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Contributions .

Good luck,
Steve