Hi all
Our RT server had a catastrophic disk failure last night, and I've gotten the
IT team to restore a large number of the files, but due to it being restored on
a different version of RedHat and different perl and mysql versions, I'm
running into a number of issues. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I could
use any advice you've got. I have the databases, so I think I'm going to just
try and completely reinstall RT and import the databases. Thanks!

~~
Kimberly McKinnis
System Operations Engineer
Service Provider Division, TiVo Inc