Hello,

We are trying to construct saved searches at my workplace that
delineate what needs attention and what does not more clearly than
just the ticket status (new, open, etc.) So, I am trying to create a
search of tickets that require attention, which will include all new
tickets as well as any tickets that were last updated by someone
outside of our group, which is a defined group within RT.

Is this kind of search possible? Or do I simply have to make a large
search with a section of  LastUpdatedBy != 'user1' OR  LastUpdatedBy !
= 'user2' OR ... for 30 or so users?

Thanks!

-Josh