Upon nearly completing my RT installation, and running:

# make initialize-database

I got the message:

==
[Tue Jul 27 17:12:29 2010] [error]: The RTAddressRegexp option is not set in
the config. Not setting this option results in additional SQL queries to check
whether each address belongs to RT or not. It is especially important to set
this option if RT recieves emails on addresses that are not in the database or
config. (/home/packages/rt-3.8.8/sbin/../lib/RT/Config.pm:343)
Now inserting data
Done inserting data
Done.
==
If I have 3 queues, ie:
support-h...@bob.domain.com
sales-h...@bob.domain.com
it-reque...@bob.domain.com
Do I need to list all those addresses (and any future addresses) in that
RTAddressRegexp option ?  Or is this only if I have something at (ie:)
h...@jack.somewhere.com forwarding to my RT system in which case I'd want to
add:  h...@jack.somewhere.com to the RTAddressRegexp option ?