Hi Folks

We are moving our rt web server (not database) to a different machine. Leaving the DB where it is. In the process of moving our rt to a new machine, I want to know if it is possible to have two different RT servers connect in to the same database and serve the same files/data. That is, can we have two completely different web servers handle the rt web site bits, and serve all the same data?

  This is just to aide in migrating/testing, not a permanent scenario.

  Thanks

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D