On 11/3/2010 1:59 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
On Wed  3.Nov'10 at 10:45:54 -0400, Jeff Blaine wrote:
The "Spreadsheet" link exports TSV which completely botches
the data values associated with our custom fields.  The
Custom Field data appears in all the wrong columns.

That's not something I've heard reported. I do know we improved this
codepath for 3.8.8. Is there a chance you're importing to your
spreadsheet as something other than TSV? (OpenOffice defaults to
importing tsv as tab, space, comma or semicolon delimited)

Using OO 3.2

Insert -> Sheet from File -> Results.tsv

Import dialog opens:

    Separator Options

    ( ) Fixed width

    (*) Separated by

        [x] Tab         [ ] Comma
        [ ] Semicolon   [ ] Space

= broken :(

I'll ask the original problem finder what app she was using.