> Using OO 3.2
>    (*) Separated by
>
>        [x] Tab         [ ] Comma
>        [ ] Semicolon   [ ] Space
>
> = broken :(
>
> I'll ask the original problem finder what app she was using.

Does the data contain embedded tabs?  If so, tab-delimited ain't gonna work.

Is she sure she did TAB separated?  Doing comma or space separated would jumble
the data for sure.

Also look out for column widths.  The spreadsheet can -look- like the data is
jumbled when in fact it isn't if the column widths aren't uniform, which in
some programs they often aren't immediately upon an import like that.  They
-look- jumbled to me in OO as well, but then I go through and adjust column
widths and its peachy.

--
Tom Lahti, SCMDBA, LPIC-1, CLA
BIT LLC