On 7/12/2011 10:19 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:08:14PM -0400, Jeff Blaine wrote:

On 7/12/2011 9:44 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 08:43:17PM -0400, Jeff Blaine wrote:
On 7/12/2011 7:30 PM, Thomas Sibley wrote:
On 07/12/2011 06:09 PM, Jeff Blaine wrote:
I suspect that as well, but it took me ~3 hours to
get this far and I'm trying to get past it somehow
instead of trying to figure out a completely different
plan of attack and starting over :(

I appreciate the replies, everyone.  I'm far from a DB guy,
so there's zero guarantee I've done anything right, but I
did what seemed to make sense to me.  You can point and
laugh at me if you'd like :)  I realize this is pretty
out of scope for standard rt-users list fare.

Did you drop the relevant fresh tables that you then loaded data into
after make initdb?

No.  I deleted the data from them.

What tables did you delete? You appear to have removed much more than
just ticket data. Not having principal, group, groupmember or
cachedgroupmembers data is going to cause failures.

I deleted, on the new development server, only
tables I was importing from the production server.

I brought everything EXCEPT the sessions, attachments,
transactions, and tickets tables over from production
to development.

"""
I copied these dump files over to the development server.

I edited each one and commented out the CREATE TABLE,
INDEX, and ALTER TABLE...ADD CONSTRAINT statements.

I loaded them on the development server with:

     psql -f filename rt3 postgres

"""

Yes, I read this in your earlier email

However, you don't appear to have valid principal group groupmember or
cachedgroupmember data, so I assume something went wrong in your
import.

Hmm, you're right.  I just imported principal and
cachedgroupmembers again -- this time fully.  Not
sure what went wrong, but I'll go back and redo
group and groupmember as well, then run rt-validate
again.

Thanks!

--------
2011 Training: http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html