On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 12:53:49PM -0400, Christopher Lasater wrote:
> I have the same issue, it seems like when you go to the advanced page and
> back the Saved Search Name is not populated anymore.  This seems like a bug
> to me.  I usually have to save the Search as a different name, delete the
> original, and then change the name of the new one to match the old.  :(

There's an open ticket being worked for this issue

http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=18001&user=guest&password=guest

-kevin

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA — September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia — November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011