From: rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Izz Abdullah
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:50 PM
To: 'rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com'
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Implementing LDAP Authentication in RT 4.0.2

Thanks a ton.  I got this installed and tweaked the RT_SiteConfig file, but I
get the following error:
Can't use string ("My_LDAP") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
line 55.

If I comment the use strict; out of the ExternalAuth perl directive, then I can
access RT, but not utilizing LDAP.  Any ideas?