Thanks everyone.

I'll give something like this a try and see how it goes.

Jason

On 09/29/2011 05:57 AM, Raed El-Hames wrote:
Richard,

Is there a recommended way to record the 'first contact/response' time
without analyzing the transactions?
You can going forward , I've done something similar a while back , my requirement were
to calculate the first response time to the customer from the ticket created time,
FirstResponse and a scrip with condition on correspondence with action that look for the
TransactionObj->Creator if it's a staff member (based on group membership), then I
populate the FirstResponse with the diff in minutes between TransactionObj->Created
and TicketObj->Created. --Obviously if the FirstResponse is already populated then
return undef, ie no need to do anything.

As I said this will only help you going forward, for existing tickets , I am
afraid it have to be the hard way, but I would use the RT Api and not sql
directly.

Hop that helps.

Regards;
Roy

Visit our website today www.daisygroupplc.com

Registered Office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire
BB9 5SR
Company Registration Number: 4145329 |   VAT Number: 722471355
Daisy Communications Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
DISCLAIMER

This email (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may also be
legally privileged. If the recipient has received this email in error please
notify the sender and do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance
on the email or its attachments and immediately delete this email and its
attachments from the recipient's system. Daisy Communications Limited cannot
accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email.
Employees of Daisy Communications Limited are expressly required not to make
any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of
copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such
communication is contrary to the company's policy and outside the scope of the
employment of the individual concerned. Daisy Communications Limited will not
accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee
responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other lia
bi
  lity arising.

If you are the intended recipient of this email please ensure that neither the
email nor any attachments are copied to third parties outside your organisation
or saved without the written permission of the sender.  In the event of any
unauthorised copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify
Daisy Communications Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any
viruses or otherwise.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Daisy
Communications Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email or any attachments.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
If you have ordered a telephone number from Daisy Communications Limited
(non-geographic or new line installation) please do NOT arrange for any form of
advertising until the number is live and tested.