On 10/10/2011 08:17 AM, john s. wrote:

RT: 3.8.9

Ubuntu LTS 10.04

Hello everybody

We use for our RT-System the addon PriorityAsString ( btw: it's a great one)
to break down the RT Priority Concept at a minimum for our purposes.

but, the sort condition on the dashboard with highest priority ones doesn't
work anymore

You haven't told us what's happening, that is, what's actually broken. All you've said is something doesn't work. So, what's happening with priority sort order when using PriorityAsString that you didn't expect?

Thomas
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011