Thank you for your response Kevin. I am not seeing anything that looks like it might help me out. What I am looking for is a custom search that is based on the "current" month by name/number. I don't care about the month as "-30 day". I just want something available to have a select that shows "this month" and "last month" so customers can see their queue and what was worked on during a certain billing cycle. Is this even possible?

--
Scott Benson
System Administrator | A1 Networks

For support issues please email supp...@a-1networks.com or call 707-703-1050