Thanks Kevin

Is there a way to prevent this behaviour ?
Sometimes I end up with Customers in AdminCc of tickets ...

Gerard

On 2011-12-19 19:01, Kevin Falcone wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 05:24:41PM +0100, Gerard FENELON wrote:
    Hi

    One of my privileged users A was able to add another user B as AdminCc
    even though that second User B does not have the WatchAsAdminCc right as
far as I can make
    out.
That right only affects your ability to add yourself as an AdminCc
User A has ModifyTicket, they can add anyone they want as an AdminCc.

-kevin

    User B is not privileged.
    User B does not have any rights for that Queue in
Admin/Queues/UserRights.html

    User B belongs to only one group C directly.
    Group C is not included in any other.
    Group C does not have any rights in Admin/Groups/GroupRights.html
    Group C does not have any rights for that Queue in
Admin/Queues/GroupRights.html

    The WatchAsAdminCc right on that queue is only given to User-defined groups
to which User B
    does not belong either directly or indirectly.

    If I look at the RightsMatrix for User B, he does not have WatchAsAdminCc
right on any queue.
    If I look at the RightsMatrix for Group C, it does not have WatchAsAdminCc
right on any queue.

    User A has the following rights on that queue C

      * CommentOnTicket
      * CreateTicket
      * ModifyTicket
      * OwnTicket
      * ReplyToTicket
      * SeeQueue
      * ShowACL
      * ShowOutgoingEmail
      * ShowTicket
      * ShowTicketComments
      * StealTicket
      * TakeTicket
      * Watch
      * WatchAsAdminCc

    Any ideas where I might have messed up ?
    Gerard
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
* Boston  March 5 & 6, 2012