We went recently through an upgrade from 3.2.2 to 4.0.5.

After the upgrade someone created a reminder. It now shows "Couldn't find
Ticket for reminder 75710. Please contact administrator." I tested a reminder
on another ticket, that one is working fine, but I can't find how it is linked
to the ticket I created on in the database. I was trying to find that, so I can
figure out the 75710, why it can't find it's relation. So far the user, who
created the reminder hasn't gotten back to me on which he created it.

Ulf.