Hi all,

I'm new to RT and we're in the process of evaluating and setting up RT
(v4.0.1/Ubuntu) - one suggestion I got was if the SelfService site for
unprivileged users would first land on the Create New Ticket vs Open Tickets
page.

I poked around the /share/html/SelfService and see that the Open Tickets is the
index page and the tab/menus reflect this also. I think could change that (make
Create New Ticket the index page) but I was considering that changing the
initial redirect only would be better. But I can't seem to find if there is a
configuration setting or where in the code this redirect to SelfService happens.

Any suggestions on this customization or where to possibly modify the redirect
to the SelfService page is appreciated.

David

David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health
Office of the Dean