On 2012-10-19 11:59, Alex Vandiver wrote:
You might be able to get some enlightenment through strace'ing the
process, but your failure mode doesn't ring any bells to me. What was
your configure line, out of curiosity?
 - Alex

Thank you for your response!

Upon strace-ing the file, it seems to have a lot of issues with "(No such file or directory)" errors. I assume this is because it searches for the files and the first places it tries are wrong? I also see a bunch of "Inappropriate ioctl for device." I can provide a pastebin of the strace if necessary.

As for my configure line, it was very simple: "./configure --with-web-user=nginx --with-web-group=nginx --with-db-type=Pg"... Did I miss something?

Alex

--------
Final RT training for 2012 in Atlanta, GA - October 23 & 24
 http://bestpractical.com/training

We're hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs