Hi,

I would like to create a search finding all my requested tickets
without using my hard-coded email-adr.

Therefore, I overlayed Tickets.pm with Tickets_Local.pm, removing the "use ..."
and adding one line of code like described in
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CurrentUserEmail.

        /opt/rt4/local/lib/RT/Tickets_Local.pm:2978
        + $value = $self->CurrentUser->EmailAddress if $value eq
'__CurrentUserEmail__';

Now, it's possible execute a search-query like
        Requestor.EmailAddress = '__CurrentUserEmail__' AND Status = 'open'

Question: Is there a way not to copy the whole Tickets.pm but just
the relevant code snippet using callbacks/overaying/....

I tried to just copy _parser() method - but perl cannot find
variables from the base class Tickets.pm like FIELD_METADATA or %dispatch ..

Is there a smoother way to implement this feature?

regards
Danny