Hello,

I need to know how to increase the size of attachments when using the web
interface to attach items to the ticket.

Steps to follow:

Click any ticket number > click Actions in the top right corner >(drop down
menu) click Reply

Click Browse underneath the big message box. Find your item , select it, and
click open.

Then click Update Ticket.

The item I am trying to upload is a ".exe" file that is 34 MB

It doesn't return an error on RT just doesn't attach anything. I haven't
checked the Linux logs yet but I know there has to be an RT Config setting that
will enable this.

PS#### I have already adjusted the settings for the mail and it doesn't work
for the web interface.

V/R,

Daniel Moore
IT Systems Technician