Hi,

I'm curious how to solve this one too :)

even a bit more specific: if the requestor mails, reset status (so not 'anybody')

Best regards,

Piet

On 26-9-2016 14:46, Felix Defrance wrote:

Hi,

I need to change ticket status to open when anybody respond to a ticket by email or web UI and when the ticket is in a specific status.

This is a custom lifecycle, without stalled status, and which the stalled status is a custom named status.

So anybody known, how i could do the same "lifecycle" as stalled, but for another status ?

Thx,

--
FĂ©lix Defrance
PGP: 0x0F04DC57

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door *MailScanner* en lijkt schoon te zijn.

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017