On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 06:02:53PM +0200, Patrick G. Stoesser wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm using RT 4.2.8. I'm having several queues for several departments.
>
> Now, tickets have to be pushed into other queues where then the
> according department works on them. But the "pusher" should not be a
> member of the queue, and he should not even see the queue.
>
> Now I'm not getting anywhere with this. How do I systematically
> enable users to push tickets in queues in which they are no members,
> and which they don't need to see?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Regards, Patrick

Hi Patrick,

We have given the groups that should only be able to 'push' at ticket
to a queue only the SeeQueue and CreateTicket rights. They can see the
name of the queue(s) in that assignment dropdown but not the tickets
in the queue.

Regards,
Ken
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Boston - October 24-26
* Los Angeles - Q1 2017