Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Azure Devops Consultant*
*Location :Atlanta - GA*
*Type: Contract*

*Experience:8*

*job Description:*

*2. Job Summary : Design applications with various technologies like
Asp.Net Core, Angular JS and OpenShift Container platform, AWS , Azure
Devops and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements. Ensure
highest level of technical quality, security, scalability and
interoperability and stability in all applications that are developed.
Coordinate with various teams and analyze requirements for architectural
team.3. Experience : 6 to 8yrs.4. Required Skills : Azure DevOps ,AWS Shift
: Day 8 AM to 5 PM EDT*
*Roles & Responsibilities : *
*Design architecture for various components and create Proof of concepts
for critical applications. Participate in architectural meetings and
analyze all technical requirements for applications. Establish
architectural methodology of all deliverables and develop architectural
principles and standards for various teams. Monitor application
architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
Develop high-level application design document with attention to system
integration and feasibility. Define all aspects of development from
appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards. Specifically, this
resource will. This resource will work with Client Architect to come up
with the CICD implementation roadmap for around 18 applications to be CICD
implemented by end of 2022. Will work closely with each application
development team and guide/support them to implement CICD in their
applications*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>