Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle **EBS Functional Consultant*
*Location :Davidson - NC(Remote)*
*Type: Contract*
*Experience:6*

*EBS Install Base Functional*
*Required Skills: Oracle install base and service functional*

*What are the top 3 Must Haves for this role?1. Oracle install base and
service functional with R12.1.3 exp*

*2. At least one EBS 12.1.*

*3 implementation experience*

*Job Summary/Responsibilities:*

*1.Job title ORACLE install base and service functional with R12.1.3
exp2.Roles & Responsibilities Strong knowledge on oracle projects modules
–install Base At least one EBS 12.1.3 implementation experience with Oracle
Projects module Should be able to discuss with end user, gather business
requirement and convert them into solution in Oracle R12. Should be able to
prepare Functional Design Document (MD50), Test Document (TE20) Should be
able to work with technical developer in AGILE model Good analytical, time
management and communication skill Strong trouble shooting/problem solving
skill Good with documentation as per Oracle Unified Method (OUM) Experience
in working with Oracle support team on SR Having basic knowledge on SQL
queries and Oracle data structure*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>