Hello,
I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "Mainframe Storage
Consultant". Please revert to me if you are interested.

Role: Mainframe Storage Consultant
Location: 100% Remote
Rate: $75/HR on C2C

Job Description:

  1.  They are looking candidates with DS8K (DS8000) DASD, Global mirror, Metro
mirror, GDPS skills.
  2.  Please look for Z/OS candidate with Datacenter experience.
  3.  We need someone from System Side / System Programming side and NOT from
Application side / development or UDB Background.
  4.  Make sure you share me the SAP and reason of leaving HCL for any profile
- who is Ex HCL.

SKILLS:

  *   Good knowledge of DASD and Tape environment (DFSMS.., ICF Catalogs, VSAM,
ICKDSF, ATL/VTS, SILO's, TS7700 etc.).
  *   Disaster Recovery planning, configuration and testing at regular
intervals.
  *   Perform storage management. product upgrades and configuration.
  *   Knowledge of 3rd party storage management products and reporting tools.
  *   Maintain documentation of the storage environment.

Essential Knowledge:

  *   Excellent Communication skills
  *   Strong troubleshooting
  *   Vendor coordination & ticket coordination
  *   Business knowledge, Application team coordination

Desirable:

  *   Experience in supporting PROD environments.

Thanks and Regard;
Deependra Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
Email: deependr...@idctechnologies.com<mailto:p...@idctechnologies.com>