Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Azure Cloud Engineer*

*Location: Remote*

*Type: Contract*

Below is the JD for Azure SME.

*Cloud Engineer (Microsoft Azure)*

•       You take initiatives and can convince others to make the right
choices

•       Ability to continuously improve productivity

•       Ability to development policies, standards, and procedures for the
designated service line and to integrate them into the existing systems and
processes

•       You are used to working independently and on a project basis in a
team and has a pragmatic attitude

•       Working in an international context

•       Demonstrable solution-oriented for new implementations and
migrations as a solution architect & executive

•       Overall design choices for network / security / generic
infrastructure and supporting services, both on prem and in AZURE
(optional: AWS)

•       Extensive AWS/AZURE knowledge (level AWS/AZURE Certified Solutions
Architect - Professional) & extensive hands-on experience

•       Automation by Infrastructure as a Code (ARM) / PowerShell / Python

•       Security & cloud governance are in your DNA

•       Used to set up templates / landing zones & DevOps Tools

•       Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
(French and/or Dutch is an asset)

•       Knowledge of agile/ scrum

•       Problem solving skills and solution orientation

•       Proven ability to manage complex organizational changes

•       You are open-minded and love a no-nonsense approach

•       You are critical; always looking for the 'why' of things

•       You are passionate about IT and always focused on quality

•       You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously
innovating environment

•       Understanding the complexity of a company in the pharmaceutical
sector.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>