Hi ,

Hope you are doing well,

We have excellent consultants on bench who are actively looking for new
project. Please help me if you have any C2C Requirements.

I would really appreciate if you add my email into Daily distribution list
m...@echitinc.com <mailto:m...@echitinc.com>

Name

Technology

Exp

Visa

Relocation

1

Shravan

Mainframe Developer

16+

H1-B

Open

2

Ratnakar

Lead Scrum Master

15+

H1-B

Open

3

Satish

SAP HCM

14+

H1-B

Open

4

Afroz

QA Lead

10+

H1-B

Open

5

Ram

Data Analyst

9+

H1-B

Open

6

Vijay

Data Engineer

8+

OPT

Open

Looking forward to work with you. Appreciate your response & Time.

Good Day!

--

Thanks & Regards.

Mike R

Sr. Manager - Sales & BD.

Email:  <mailto:m...@echitinc.com> m...@echitinc.com

Echelon IT Inc

100 Canal Point Boulevard, Suite 204, Princeton, NJ 08540