Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Hi:

I have below opening on SFDC Marketing cloud Consultant  with my client.
Kindly let me know if you are available and interested for the below
position, If interested, Kindly revert back with your updated resume to
discuss more about this position.

We have a requirement of "SFDC Marketing cloud Consultant" with one of our
direct clients. Please go through the JD and share the resumes of suitable
candidates.

Job Title: SFDC Marketing cloud Consultant

Job Description:

*       Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Ability to write/run SQL
queries in a large database environment on demand for investigations.
*       Must be a strong SQL Coder with Data Mining Skills (Understands
complex coding processes, i.e. joins-inner & outer, aggregating data,
building temp tables, formatting data, and import & export processes).
*       ETL (Extract, Transfer & Load) processing preferred.
*       Expert knowledge of aggregating data using complex SQL code i.e.,
using functions such as SUM, COUNT, CASE statements, etc.
*       Experience in a List Management or generation: can work well with
business clients to gather requirements and successfully translate
requirements into code.
*       Ability to work independently and within teams with a focus on
detail and can work on several projects at the same time.
*       Background in CRM or direct marketing, with a strong aptitude for
program management.
*       Demonstrated strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills,
especially as related to CRM campaign design.
*       Possess outstanding computer skills and be proficient using
Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

"In case I missed your call, Email is the best way to reach me "

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

Technical Recruiter

Email :  <mailto:a...@startechsinc.us> a...@startechsinc.us