On 31/05/2014 7:23 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I found the problem. Now for Chris to suggest the best
fix. :)

The realview rtems-tester configuration has the machine as
xilinx-zynq-a9 not realview-pbx-a9.

It just needs to change in the mc file. Please do this.

Assuming the current realview is correct for the zynq BSP,
then the current realview needs to be copied to zynq and an
edit made.

I am not sure yet what is the best path there. I am still leaning to each BSP having a specific file. Sharing files introduces possible crosstalk and that is something we need to avoid. Having said that I am still need to review the scripts to see if things can be improved.

After that edit is made locally, now all the tests appear to be
being reported as "invalid".

Invalid means there was no test start text.

This message is coming out

audio: Count not init 'oss' audio driver

Is this just a warning ?

but qemu is exiting with a 0 status.

I am not sure what the exit status means.

Also <ctl>-c has no impact.

No impact on what ?

There is a known issue with the timeout in rtems-test where the event does not travel down into the threads running the tests. Does hitting ctl-C twice help ?

--joel