Tommy Tubesteak is going to Notre Dame.

Slef
-----Original Message-----
From: Thats my final Answer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Roll Tide Fan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List <Roll Tide Fan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List>
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] AU and Jimmy Rane .... NCAA trouble ? non bama

This post was taken from AU list ? Any have any
thoughts on this ?  ROLL TIDE

Was listening to the post game show today and heard a
couple of callers saying Bramblett was spineless for
not answering the questions about Jimmy Rane being on
the sidelines.  Can anyone elaborate on this topic?  I
watched the game and saw a quick glimpse of Jimmy on
the sidelines behind Tubs, but did something happen
that I missed?  I just hope the AU Mafia isn't at work
again just because of two losses.  We have a good
coach in Tubs and his staff and we are doing better
than anyone thought we would be at this point of the
season.  I remember during the preseason, people were
saying, "Just give me 7 wins and I will be happy."

Remember the Jimmy Rane question.  If anyone has any
info as to what these postgame callers were referring
to I would greatly appreciate being in the know.

WDE

http://www.RollTideFan.net

=====