Ah… Kind of like I was sarcastically saying you were a bumbling fool for (based on my perception from what you’d said)  not being aware of the release on Thursday?

I agree, the service patches (actually they weren’t called “service patches” but rather “critical updates” and other minor security patches) were a bit less publicized than the launch itself (marketing is wonderful isn’t it?)