How does your friend like working for labor bosses??

Lee

UA  '92

-----Original Message-----
From: William H Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] NAME THIS COUNTRY

You knew what type of intelligence I was talking about.  :-)

'Soviet Intelligence' refers to spying on the former Soviet Union.
Strangely, he got his degree within a few months of the USSR folding.
This has been a constant source of derision to him from me since he
graduated.  As has his working for Gephart.

He speaks all of the flavors of Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, etc. and he
can spell all of the J-K states (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan,
Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc.) without a scorecard.  And he correctly
predicted to me for years that we would eventually be the target of a
small band of terrorists from that part of the world.

bill evans
Hartselle, AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]