>Jimmy Carter was perhaps the smartest man to ever be President...and had the
biggest heart....but he was a micromanager....and bad economic and foreign
affairs advice and events destroyed him....dont try to tar him with that
Clintonesque brush....of everybody does it....politics is hard ball...but it
doesnt have to be low ball.

 But as Scott Rogers reminded us, politics is NEVER a polite, gentlemanly

> pursuit.  Hanky-panky is the norm, unless your initials are JEC.

C'mon guys, even he admitted in the infamous Playboy interview that he

"lusted in his heart". Being human, I am sure that was a momentary lapse

never repeated. Hence, iksnay the aintsay tatusay.