Hugh, I just want to say this one thing. ANDREW DOESN'T PLAY DEFENSE!

I was holding my breath anticipating that our defense would give up the big
play on 3rd or 4th down late in the game like they've done so often this
year. Andrew AND the defense played great in the 4th quarter today. Those
other loses were not Tyler Watts' fault, so stop insinuating they were. That
is all.

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick