> > If he'd played more, Bama would probably not be facing a must-win
> > situation at Auburn next Saturday.
> Hugh, I just want to say this one thing. ANDREW DOESN'T PLAY DEFENSE!

True, but I was referring to our less than stellar ability to score when we
needed to of late.

> I was holding my breath anticipating that our defense would give up the
big
> play on 3rd or 4th down late in the game like they've done so often this
> year. Andrew AND the defense played great in the 4th quarter today. Those
> other loses were not Tyler Watts' fault, so stop insinuating they were.
That
> is all.

I've blamed the defense all year for the folding in the 4th quarter (and I
think I'm in a minority in doing so).  A lot of people say that the offense
has caved in the 4th quarter too, and gone away from the game plan.  Today,
they didn't, and the result was a come from behind win, rather than a blown
save.