From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Hugh Wolfgang
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] I'm here to tell you......

Auburn gave up when Carnell Williams went down.  That's sad.  This
SHOULD have been a close game.  I believe Bama would have won anyway,
but for the Auburn players to have just given up in the biggest game of
the season due to the loss of one player, is pathetic.

> arbrin has quit!
> The upcoming 4th quarter will belong to BAMA!
>It's about DAMN TIME!!
>Kick their Orange wanna be asses!!

To unsubscribe from this list just send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a BLANK subject line and the single word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" (without the quotes) in the body or visit
http://www.RollTideFan.net