On Tue Nov 27, 2001 2:32 pm, "Joel Perry" wrote:

> Uh....excuse me.....

Um, Joel, didn't I tell you I would be there?  If I tell you that a
rooster dips, you can look under his wing for the snuff can!  So, you
are NOT all alone here.  I WILL be there.

Updated, weather forecast for Thursday, Nov. 29, 2001:
Highs 65  Lows 36   Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms ending late.

Let the weather be what it may, I'll be there.  Anyone remember the
tornado bowl agains the aubs in '91 (I believe that was the year).
Legion Field was filled beyond capacity.  Let's make sure we fill it
for Bama's final regular season game this year.

--
Bobby Brake
ROLL TIDE ROLL