Rick.McMahan wrote:
Check out those lists of seniors and juniors I forwarded to the list. These
men are all about building and maintaining character. Each one is something
special and the attribute that best describes what that group has is
character. Character is the direct result of mental attitude and is founded
on unchanging principles. It has unspoken power, it is solid and resolute,
and it doesn't blink. These players were recruited by Mike DuBose and came
to Alabama to win championships. They have stayed the course through all the
crap that was thrown their way and they are still proud to wear that Crimson
Jersey. I'm gett'in-excited folks! We're two months away from two-a-days.

Iyam proud to be on the same side as Rick Da'MAN!!

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List