Rick Mc said:
> It's great to be a fan of the University of
> ALABAMA!!!
>
> ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!
> Rick

 Speking of class and character, I just had a rather
heated debate with a barner, and of course he brings
up their issue of most BAMA fans not ever being a
student at the Capstone....I told him that I knew of
more barn athletic supporters that has never even been
close to the pasture, than BAMA fans who have never
been on the Quad....My question is, other than me, are
there any BAMA fans on this here list that are just "fans"?....Jamie

=====
BRYANT And SHULA
 TWO Great Names
 ONE Great Tradition