We BamaFans can ALWAYS count on fartbomb to keep the shitpot stirred! He hates ALABAMA Football. His agenda is so clear. He figures this article will get him at least a few hundred more listeners on Monday.

Paul, if you're on the list...why don't you give it a freaking rest! You've swept the floor with the Bama name long enough now more on to something or someone else. Geeze, I'm so tried of this shit I could scream.

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick

kurt rasmussen wrote:
http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/pfinebaum.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/sports/1056187026232990.xml

What would Coach Fran have to say?

06/21/03

Once again, like so many times before, Dennis Franchione has artfully dodged the subject.