This fscking Finebum lovefest from Smoot and Todd is about to make me puke. Blow kisses to that SOB somewhere else. JMO.

<g>

Rick

Pat Smoot wrote:
I will not allow Sleffie to be insulted like that.  Shane is a member of
Finebaum's family & a major suck-up & Sleffie would really tell it like it
is.  Besides, Finebaum foremost is an entertainer & it's his job to keep
shit stirred up.  Not only that, but I can't remember the last time PF was
WRONG.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 10:52 AM Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] What would Coach Fran have to say?

Me thinks Sleffie is really Shane from Centerpoint.
Slimebaum sux.

RTR
LC
--- Jeff Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rick,

I don't know how long, or how closely you've
followed PF,
but I've been reading/listening to him since day
one. There
was a time early in his career when he was much
rougher
on the Tide than he is these days. Do you remember
the episode
with the recruitment of Bobby Lee Hurt? Anyway, I
just feel
like PF knows a helluva lot more about BAMA than he
lets
on. If anything, I think PF is somewhat sympathetic
to BAMA's
problems these days. And if he wanted to he could
probably
pull the strings and push the buttons necessary to
make things
worse. I really believe that.

If not for The University of Alabama, PF probably
wouldn't
have a radio job. And neither would a lot of other
folks. It doesn't
matter what else is going on in the sports world as
far as this state
is concerned. EVERYTHING - The World Series, The
Superbowl,
The NBA Championship, The Master's - they all take a
back seat to
Alabama Football. Move Finebaums radio show to
another state
and I doubt he sells enough advertising to pay the
rent. He HAS
to LOVE Alabama Athletics, because nowhere else in
the US is
there a team with such a following - 365 days per
year.

If PF hates BAMA, he's got me fooled. But he
wouldn't be the first!

Roll Tide, DAMMITT!